If you’ve played the previous versions of this, you know the drill… simply find the answers and submit them to me via e-mail (or by phone or any other way you can reach me).
This time, the contest ends on December 27, 2007 at 5:30 a.m. Central Standard Time. Winner will be announced 7:00 p.m. that same day. Winner receives, as usual, $50 to do with however he/she pleases as long as I am there when they do it… could be drunken revelry, bowling, a movie, dinner, skeet shooting, flower arranging.. whatever.
Good luck! And remember, you don’t need to get them ALL, just the MOST. (I reserve the right to add more questions as I see fit.) Anyone could be a winner!
- In the audio commentary for “Evil Dead 2”, one person talks about a deleted scene where Ash eats a squirrel. Another person contradicts him and says it was not a squirrel. What animal did he say it, in fact, was?
- In Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives, where is Jason Voorhees buried?
- In Suspiria, what is the main character prescribed to strengthen her blood?
- What city is the Perkins pictured at the bottom of this page in?
- Who is Ice-T’s “main motherfucker”?
- In the film Phenomena, what band is featured on Elizabeth’s t-shirt?
- In the television series “Lost”, James “Sawyer” Ford presents Kate Austen with a mix tape. What is it labeled?
- In Thank You for Smoking, what brand of cigarettes does Nick suggest is Julia Roberts’ favorite?
- What do the following people have in common: Gene Autry, Hugh Hefner, Andy Williams and Alice Cooper.
- In The Covenant, Joan Jett’s “I Love Rock and Roll” is which selection on the jukebox?
- What do the following people have in common: Fidel Castro, Steve Buscemi and Mary-Kate Olsen.
- What song was Amy Lee playing on piano when she met the other founder of Evanescence?
- According to Sheamus Fitzpatrick and the McNally Boys, who invented beer?
- Shane Schaefer (13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
- Kenn Harris (12): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
- Candie Ackerman (11): 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.
- Hannah Borg (8): 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13.
- Adam Mielke (7): 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 12.
- Seth Centner (1): 13.